22.4.11

Allston, MA store signing!

Hey guiz! Have you ever wanted to go to a (legitimately pretty awesome) comic store and get stuff signed by the least noteworthy, most irrelevant Invincible (periphery) artists?!

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE IN LUCK.

Come to the New England Comics in Allston (part of Boston), Ma. and 4pm on Friday, April 29th, 2011 and your dreams will come the hell true. Join Ransom Getty and myself as we take you through a magical land of clammy handshakes and Sharpie marker fumes! I hear that maybe snacks will be there, and I think maybe some live music???

You might be asking yourself, "Am I dead and in Heaven? This cannot be real!" FUCK YOU THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING. Bring any comic and I will sign it. HOLY CRAP. I will shake your hand and talk to you about comic books. GOT DAMM. Will I do sketches? WHO KNOWS, MAYBE. I will have prints and cool stuff to sell to you. MAN GOTTA EAT. I might even stick around extra after the signing is over just to hang. I LIKE TO HANG.

So mark the date, friends, on your calendar as "The Day That Changed Everything."

No comments: